Tea Tree, [latin name Melaleuca alternifolia ] also known as Aceite del Árbol de Té, Australian Tea Tree Oil, Huile de Melaleuca, Huile de Théier, Huile de Théier Australien, Huile Essentielle de Théier, Melaleuca alternifolia, Melaleuca Oil, Oil of Melaleuca, Oleum Melaleucae, Tea Tree, Tea Tree Essential Oil. Our Tea Tree Essential Oil 30ml has been used for hair loss, sore muscles, nail fungus, cuts scrapes bruises, piercing disinfectant as it promotes wellness. It is a go-to essential oil in holistic health.
Tea Tree Essential Oil 30ml
The chemicals in tea tree oil may kill bacteria and fungus, and reduce allergic skin reactions. Dilute 2-5% of essential oil in a carrier oil. Rub it on the affected area. Essential oils are not to be ingested.
This essential oil is used to help alleviate:
- An infestation of the eyelashes.
- Toenail fungus
- Athlete’s foot
- Tooth plaque.
- A mild form of gum disease (gingivitis).
- Bad breath.
- Cold sores (herpes labialis).
- A difficult to treat infection caused by bacteria that are resistant to many antibiotics (MRSA).
- Vaginal yeast infections.
- Water warts.
- Ear infection (otitis media).
- Preventing infections in cuts, abrasions, burns, insect bites and stings, and boils.
- Ringworm (Tinea corporis).
- Itchy skin infection caused by mites (scabies).
- Sore throat [information found on https://www.webmd.com]
BUY IT NOW!
My products are high potency. I do not use ratio water to alcohol but pure alcohol therefore you get value for your money and reap the benefit with radiant health abundantly. The choice is yours to drink it in the high potency state as I do or one bottle will produce three bottles of tincture add two X 50ml distilled water to the 50ml tincture. Our essential oils are therapeutic grade with 2-5% of essential oil in a carrier oil. All our herbs are 100% organic.
By buying this product you confirm that you have knowledge of or have consulted a herbal practitioner about this product. Therefore, you are aware of it its’ uses and side effects and take responsibility for using it. Per our terms of and conditions, Dawnherbal will not be held responsible for misuse of this product.
Caution: Not to be used during pregnancy/breastfeeding.
Not to be administered to children. Consult a Herbal practitioner before using any herbal products.